Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

why does facebook think i'm baby hungry?

i was noticing the other day that facebook is like WAY too aware of my life. it knows all my secrets. like that i love cupcakes. it taunts me with side bar ads that say there are delicious cupcakes waiting for me in *my* area. its creepy. and makes me hungry. when i was a single, it was constantly telling me about all the hot singles in my area. when i listed myself as "in a relationship," it suddenly had info on engagement rings. what's with the push facebook? i was just in a relationship. were you trying to get me to itch for a ring? well it worked. i got "engaged" so the engagement rings turned to wedding photographers, flower guides, wedding dresses. now, i've been married for 8 months and all of a sudden, facebook thinks its time for yet another nudge. familyplanning.com and motherhood info keep popping up with baby bumps appearing in all the ads. what's up with that facebook? are you implying my biological clock is ticking and that after only 8 months of marriage, i need to be on the baby train?

you cant trick me facebook. not at least until i can get hubby to buy into all the baby names i love :)

2 comments:

Linze Kate said...

Hahahahaha! Oh, how I love you Janae. I can picture you reading this allowed, or merely saying it in a conversation and everyone around you busting into laughter fits... Thanks for this.
*muah*

Sheri E. said...

It never stops. For me, they put things like "Get a masters degree online" or "get an Art degree." By the way, I like when you write on your blog. It gives me something enjoyable to read in the morning while I avoid getting dressed and cleaning.